- High-reliability hardware
- Designed to be installed in sub-stations, SCADA networks and industrial / harsh environments
- Secure Boot
- Inclusion Policy – Access Control based upon White List IP addresses, MAC address and IP Domain
- Exclusion Policy – Access Control based on Black-List continuous monitoring of the TLS connection to nullify MitM attacks.
- Brute Force attack mitigation
- Content filtering, JAVA & Active X Blocking
- Non-volatile Access Log with capability to “fingerprint” all successful and failed log-in attempts and keep a log of the IP addresses of all successful and failed logins / login attempts.
- Resistance to Denial of Service (DoS) Attack
- Prevention of DDos & Dos-added
- SSH (Secure Access Control) with encrypted password protection.
- SYN cookie protection
- Zone based IP spoofing
- Malformed packet protection
- DNS guard features
- Antivirus, Anti-worm, anti-spam and anti-spyware protection
- Anti-APT (or Anti BOT), Adv Persistent Threat
VCL-MX-5040-R-ES offers a wide range of VPN technologies ranging from modern SSL VPN’s to IPsec. Site-to-Site and road warrior setups are possible and with the integrated OpenVPN client exporter, the client can be configured within minutes.
- 4/8/16 x 10 Gbps (SFP+) Fiber Optic ports
- 4/8/16 x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports.
Router – Features and Capabilities:
- OSPF v2 and OSPF v3
- RIP v1 and RIP v2, RIPng
- BGPv4, IS-IS
- ARP, IP Forwarding
- Static routing, VLAN based routing
- Supports 802.1q VLAN
- Single wire Inter-VLAN routing
- Supports NATL1
- Layer 2/3 Routing, Dynamic Discovery Routing
- TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, QoS
- Remote access authentication via RADIUS
- IEEE 1613 compliance
- IEC 60068-2-27 compliance
- IEC 60068-2-6 compliance
- Detailed system logging
- Multiple IP address supported.
Additional features of GUI:
- User controlled GUI
- Logs accessible anytime.
- Live Threat and traffic monitoring tools
- View network Usage
- Change credentials
- Smart quick search
- QoS, SNMPv2/v3.
- Router with E-Sec: 250 Gbps#
- IPsec VPN : 76.20 Gbps
- NGFW : 58.6 Gbps
- Threat Protection : 43.12 Gbps
# At Maximun Configuration
- Integrated Storage Drive:Internal, soldered 16GB High Performance SATA Drive
- Additional Storage: M.2 SATA – 120GB, 240GB, 500GB and 1TB SSD Options
- Power Supply: Dual (1+1) Redundant Power Inputs *(Power Supply Options)
- Indicators and Alarms: 2 x Power Supply Indicators, 1 x System Alarm
- Processor: 12 cores
- RAM (DDR 3L) 32GB
- Performance: Ruggedized System
- MTBF (hours): 210240
- IP Level Protection: IP20
- Power Consumption @ 80~240, 50/60Hz VAC: 450Watts
Typical VCL-MX-5010-R-ES Deployments:
- Utilities – Power, Oil and Gas Installations.
- Industrial Applications.
- Campus IP Networks, for all types of data, voice and video over IP applications
- MPLS meshed-networks
- Metro Ethernet and VPLS networks
- Cloud applications
- MD5, AES-XCBC
- SHA 1, SHA 256, SHA 384, SHA 512
- AES-128, AES-192, AES-256
- 128 bit AES-GCM with 128 bit ICV
- 192 bit AES-GCM with 192 bit ICV
- 256 bit AES-GCM with 256 bit ICV
- Camellia 128, 192, 256
- Blowfish 128, 192, 256
- 3 DES, CAST 128, DES
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility 2014/30/EU
Other Regulatory Compliances:
- RoHS, CE Marking
- Complies with FCC Part 68 and EMC FCC Part 15
- Telcordia GR-1089 Surge and Power Contact